Info Sheet 3- Library of Mu
- Library of Mu record:
- Title: Info Sheet 3
- Date: 1989-02-15
- Journal: -
- Author: KLF Communications
- Type of resource: Official
- Status: text
- No. views: 2241
- Description: The Manual, TV personality profile thoughts. A handwritten photocopy on JAMs notepaper.
Info Sheet 3
By KLF Communications (1989-02-15, -)
It's Feb 15th 1989 and we have not replied to
one letter in the past six months. Terrible state
of affairs we know, but sod it we have been
working our arses off and we still have not got
anybody to do the paperwork.
We spent the Autumn writing our first book
"The Manual (How To Have A Number One The
Easy Way)" and then filming our first film "The
White Room". We are presently editing the film and
recording its soundtrack.
Points we would like to make
- Sorry about the wait.
- If you read the book hope you get beyond its
more crass shallow level and find something more
lasting in it.
- As usual with our stuff we make things difficult
for ourselves, the initial distribution on the book
was crap. If you can't get it but want it send us
a cheque or P.O. for #5.95 (made out to KLF Communications)
to the usual address and we promise to have it to you
within a month.
- What ever we say will sound pretentious so we will
try and not say anything yet about the film.
- We are beginning to be encouraged to have a
T.V. personality profile making a public spectacle of
ourselves, all very embarassing.
As usual we have no real idea what we are doing or why
we are doing it
Yours King Boy D & RockMan Rock
or are we just Bill & Jimi today.
There are 1 comments for this record
You can leave a comment below.
Posted by Guest on 2010-08-23 05:39:14